Friday, October 17, 2008

The Beginning

Inspired by Toby Bloomberg creator of Diva Marketing -http://bloombergmarketing.blogs.com/

After one of my "Advertising Lecture Series" classes I realized that it is important to not only understand the opportunities and facts of the expanding social media world but to also get involved. I am excited to embark on this new journey through the rest of my time as an Advertsing student at UGA and explore the "blog world" and other social media networks. I hope by keeping this blog I will be able to see this area grow even further and at the same time research for myself other industry news and ad trends!

Let's start exploring!

2 comments:

Toby said...

Jennifer - thanks for your kind words! It was great fun to talk with you and your class about social media. Welcome to the blogosphere .. hope you have as much fun as I've had with Diva Marketing.

Pamela Peterson said...

Jennifer?...Pamela...

Thanks for the comment! Keep in touch!